This infographic will guide you on how to unclog a toilet without the need for calling an overpriced plumber and without needing to use a plunger.
6 different ways to unclog your toilet without a plunger or a plumber
1. Add dish soap or shampoo to the toilet bowl.
2. Use baking soda mixed with vinegar to break up the clog
3. How the Plumbers unclog your toilet
4. Use a string mop to unblock your clogged toilet
5. How to use a toilet brush to unjam your clogged toilet bowl.
6. How to properly use a plunger
Save yourself some money and unclog your toilet yourself using these creative methods with items and tools commonly found around the home.